I am trying to remove the html attributes assigned by LyXHTML to the Standard
text inserted in the editor.

LyX's default is to render Standard as

Standard</div>

together with

p.standard {

text-align: left;

}

appearing in the header.

What I want is to get the simple html code

In order to do that I am writing my Style in a layout file. What I have at the
moment is the following:

(I copied the first rows from stdclass.inc)

Style Standard
        Category              MainText
        Margin                Static
        LatexType             Paragraph
        LatexName             dummy
        ParIndent             MM
        ParSkip               0.4
        Align                 Block
        AlignPossible         Block, Left, Right, Center
        LabelType             No_Label

HTMLAttr " "

End

After a lot of trial and error, using the last line I eliminated the "div
class="standard"" from the p element but still LyX assigns to it an id="some
number" which I want to eliminate too.

Any idea about it would be very welcome.