Thanks Tim,

Being new to the program, I hadn't seen that possibility. Actually, I have already created a bunch of Dragon Dictate scripts that generate the LaTeX for another program (Tex Studio), so I think I will be able to fairly easily port it in that way. Thanks for the idea.  Then there is no need to mess with the binding.