Hi Tim,

you have to change your command - lyx2lyx is a folder in Resources:

$ /System/Volumes/Data/Applications/LyX.app/Contents/Resources/lyx2lyx/lyx2lyx
-v Contrast\ paper.lyx > /dev/null
…

In case it’s a python problem the following command and it’s output is of
interest:

$ /usr/bin/env python --version
Python 3.8.13

Stephan