You don’t identify your OS. Pavel gives you the answer for Linux. If you are on
MacOS, Karabiner-Elements can do that sort of remapping in a jiffy via a
convenient graphical interface. On Windows it’s a bit more work. You can either
edit the registry (instructions are easy to find), use the Microsoft Powertoys
program, or use the much more powerful AutoHotkey scripting app. AutoHotkey
requires you to create a text file with some quirky syntax but it’s a super
powerful program that can do way more than  keys remapping. Again, exact
instructions are easy to google.

-chris