On 23/10/2022 00:41, Tomer Shukhman wrote:
Hi all,
I am using the latest version of lyx (stable) on macos dark mode.
Unfortunately lyx is pretty much unreadable when in dark mode.
From searching online I understand that this is addressed in version 2.4 which is still under development.
Is there an option for me to get access to it?

Thanks.

Hi!

I think even on 2.4 dark mode is not great. It might also depend on what macOS version you are using.

If you just want to use dark mode in general on your computer but can live with LyX not being in dark mode, there might be a work around:

https://www.techjunkie.com/exclude-app-dark-mode-macos-mojave/

Daniel