Le 24/10/2022 à 22:31, mkriele--- via lyx-users a écrit :
Dear Lyx Mac users,

I have just installed Ventura. Now LyX cannot read my modules any more.  They are
correctly listed in the modules list in the settings dialog, but I get the error
message "Error reading module addons” (where “addons.module” is my module file
in my personal  layout folder).  The additional environments are not showing up
either.

When I try to reconfigure I get the error message that it failed. When I delete
my LyX-2.3 folder altogether, then LyX creates a new folder but gives more
error messages. It cannot be reconfigured either and processing documents does
not work at all (It doesn’t even find the article class).

Hello,

Do you have python3 installed ?

JMarc