On 12/6/22 04:51, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
I have installed the latest texlive
tex --version
TeX 3.141592653 (TeX Live 2022)
in my Debian /usr/local/texlive/2022/
and set the PATH's in .profile

How can I find out which texlive uses my lyx

Version 2.4.0dev (not released yet)
Built from git commit hash 53ed3dc0
Qt Version (run-time): 5.15.2 on platform xcb
Qt Version (compile-time): 5.15.2
Python detected: python3 -tt

library directory:
/usr/local/share/lyx24x/

User directory:
~/.lyx24x/

Wolfgang

 * First, in LyX go to Tools > Preferences... > File Handling >
   Converters and select one of the converters you use most often. For
   me, that is LaTeX (pdflatex) -> PDF (pdflatex).
 * Now check the command listed in the "Converter" field. For me, that
   is "pdflatex $$i".
 * In a terminal, run that command with the "--version" option to see
   which version is in use.
 * Repeat for other formats you use as needed. My output pretty much
   matches what you got from "tex --version".

Paul