A few questions about environments and element order in the front matter of
a KOMA-Script book.

Should the ERT \frontmatter be the first line in the LyX document, above the
other front matter pages?

The first octo page in the book is a half-title with the book's title and
the author's name. What environment should I use for this?

Am I correct in assuming that the uppertitleback follows the title page and
contains the copyright information while the lowertitleback contains
publisher, ISBN, and other information? Or do I have these reversed?

I haven't found this information on assembling a book in the KOMA-Script
manual or the LyX Wiki.

TIA,

Rich