Le 12/12/2022 à 23:32, Rich Shepard a écrit :
On Mon, 12 Dec 2022, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Users are on strike. They demand a release!

JMarc,

I release  all! Because I'd like help getting the index complied with the
rest of the book and learning how to add a half-title page and other front
matter.

Rich,

Sorry, my answer was not very constructive. I was joking on the fact that we have not been able to release a new version for ages. But fortunately, things are moving and a 2.3.7 release should happen soon.

Concerning your index issue, I am clearly incompetent on these issues.

JMarc