On 2023-01-18 17:13, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 10:09:00AM -0500, Neal Becker wrote:
I'm just playing with lyx-2.4 beta (thanks for providing the copr on
Fedora!).
How do I customize so that lualatex is used when I hit C-r?

You can do it per-document by going to:

   Document > Settings > Formats > Default output format

or you can change the default in preferences:

   Tools > Preferences > File Handling > File Formats > Default Output Formats

Scott

I wasn't aware of the possibility to change it per-document. My suggestion at

https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/12427

should probably be changed to that setting instead of changing the default.

Daniel