On Sun, 22 Jan 2023, Rich Shepard wrote:

What would be the option/action of tlmgr? Looking at the man page I'm not
sure what command to use.

I also ran 'su -c texhash' and that didn't let the letter compile.

Installed here are:
texlive-2021.210418-x86_64-1slint
texlive-extra-2020.200608-x86_64-1_SBo

and LyX has been working as it should ... except for this scrpage2.sty
issue.

Searching the web for a solution I tried running (as root) 'tlmgr update
--all' only to be shown, 'bash: tlmgr: command not found'. But, tlmgr is
present as a perl script in /usr/share/texmf-dist/scripts/texlive/tlmgr.pl.

Since I've not dug into the TeXLive details I don't understand why the
script is not found and question whether the update --all action to tlmgr
would make scrpage2.sty visible to LyX.

Looking forward to learning,

Rich