On 15/03/2023 12:18, Axel Dessecker via lyx-users wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 15. März 2023, 12:05:24 CET schrieb Eckhard Höffner:
Accroding to the log, the error ist in refstyle.cfg

! Argument of \eqref  has an extra }.
<inserted text>
                  \par
l.526    lsttxt    = \RSlsttxt}

I've run across a `}' that doesn't seem to match anything.

Runaway argument?
! Paragraph ended before \eqref  was complete.
<to be read again>
                     \par
l.526    lsttxt    = \RSlsttxt}

Very strange. The error also appears when I use TeXworks instead of
LyX to compile the exported .tex file. The file and the log are attached.

Daniel

refstyle.cfg is twelve years old and it still works, which implies some
stability. I would rather suspect a font issue but haven't found the culprit.

Axel

I have already stated a clean installation of TeXLive but it takes ages. If that doesn't help I will have a look at the refstyle.cfg. I actually have a local copy of it but it never made problems so far...

Daniel