Am Samstag, dem 08.04.2023 um 15:20 +0000 schrieb Ehud Behar:
> I want to create the following latex code in my Lyx document:
>
> \begin{myenv}{}
> [arg 1]
> code
> \end{myenv}
>
> So I inserted this into the Local Layout:
>
> Style myenv
>     LatexType             Environment
>     LatexName             myenv
>     LatexParam "{}"
>     Argument              1
>             LabelString    "entry 1"
>             AutoInsert    1
>             LeftDelim "<br/>["
>             RightDelim "]"
>     EndArgument
> End
>
> But turns out that LyX sweeps the order of "Argument" and
> "LatexParam", because what this local layout gives is
> \begin{myenv}
> [arg 1]{}
> code
> \end{myenv}
>
> Any idea how to solve it? Or a different approach to get the code I
> want?

LatexParam (which is a kludge anyway) always comes last, you cannot
change that. Use a proper argument for the mandatory argument as well.
BTW there is also no need for the right delim, as this is "]" by
default (if Mandatory is not changed):

Style myenv
    LatexType             Environment
    LatexName             myenv