One of my books, which a couple weeks ago compiled just fine, now
errors out as follows:'

Argument of \eqref has an extra }.

By MWEing the created TeX file and running LuaLaTeX on it, I found that
the problem disappears when I commented out \input refstyle , except
that *then* other problems happened. I found nothing about refstyle in
any of my document settings, nor in my layout file. Looking at my LyX
file in Vim, I found the following line:

\use_refstyle 1

So in the editor I changed the 1 to 0, saved and ran LyX again. This
time I got an error on almost every \ref, or at least about 10 of them.

So here are my questions:

1) Did something change about the refstyle package in the last few
weeks?

2) Did LyX make a change that affected how the refstyle package works?

3) Within the LyX user interface, where can I see the configuration
that affects the usage of the refstyle package?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt