Am 22.05.23 um 15:26 schrieb Herbert Voss:

Am 22.05.23 um 14:22 schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann:
How can one avoid the interruption of a listing (used instead of an algorithm, because of its length) by a figure in the pdf output of a koma script book?
Wolfgang,

enable the option "float"  (Gleitobjekt) in the listings menue.
or put the listing into a minipage. However, this can lead to a lot
of whitespace on one page.

Herbert

Thanks, Herbert.

However, I could not find a listings menue, where I could enable the float option.

If I put the listing in a box (minipage), it is uninterrupted, but runs over the normal end of the page. The reason we used listings was, that it can be interrupted if to long at the end of the page and continued at the next page.

Wolfgang