Le 26/05/2023 à 10:29, Chen Yang a écrit :
At present, we can add a hyperlink to the LyX document. And this hyperlink is clickable in the corresponding PDF file. But in fact, many users just use LyX documents rather than PDF files for most of their time. Thus, I wonder if it's possible to make the hyperlink in the LyX document clickable. For example, if one holds "cmd" or other keys and clicks the hyperlink in a LyX document, one can directly open this link. This would greatly increase our efficiency.

Hello,

This will be possible in LyX 2/4/0, by a command in the context menu (right click). We hope this will be useful.

More LyX 2.4 news here : https://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/NewInLyX24

Best regards,
Jean-Marc