Hi all,
I have LyX set up to make backups when saving and also make backups (the term
seems wrong for the automatic snapshots that these are) every two minutes. But
when I look at the directory those files are supposed to be written to, there
is a file there, but it not up to date, neither as an auto-saved snapshot nor
as duplicate (a backup proper) - it is older than it should be, up to over an
hour older sometimes. Am I overlooking something? I checked the path, and went
from using a Dropbox directory to using one on my SSD, but results are the
same. Before reporting this as a bug, I thought I should mention this here. I
am on LyX 2.3.7, on macOS 13.4, Apple Silicon chip.

Best,
RH