On 10/24/23 14:57, Rich Shepard wrote:
I had a similar issue last June but there no longer are old, deprecated,
font style commands in my jabrefbib.bib file. I searched my lyx mail file
(from 2005) without seeing this particular situation.

I've created a new KOMA-Script report class MWE (attached.) It has only a
title and the question, "Why can't I change the bibliograpy style format in
Document -> Settings -> Bibliography?"

The style format data entry box has greyed out 'Natbib (BibTex)' and there
are no other choices available.

What do I do to fix this so I can select BibLaTeX as the style format (and
related style choices?)

TIA,

Rich

The Natbibapa module may be the culprit. If I remove it, I can change the bibliography style.

Paul