I'm on LyX 2.3.7, eagerly awaiting the release of 2.4 (whenever that will be).

While I'm waiting, I'm starting to use Zotero to manage bibliography files, and
had some help from a more IT knowledgeable colleague. He set up Zotero to store
bibliography files as BibLaTeX. Some experience:

  1.  In the past, I have used the AGSM bibliography style file. This style
doesn't seem to work with BibLaTeX?? Is there another, similar bibliography
style that works with BibLaTeX (i.e., Harvard style, etc.)?? [One change from
BibTeX to BibLaTeX seems to be change of field name "year" to field name
"date"??)
  2.  One *bad* (?) experience with Zotero is that it *changed* all the
bibliography *label* names. I assume this means that all past LyX/LaTeX
documents I have written will show up with *broken* references if I switch to
the new *.bib file generated by Zotero.

To repeat: my question is:

  *   Is there a BibLaTeX compatible bibliography style file with LyX 2.3.7
that works similarly to how AGSM works?
  *   Or do I have to wait for LyX 2.4 for BibLaTeX compatibility?

Thanks,
BL