> > > Herbert Voss wrote:
> > > please send the *.lot file. it's in the temporary lyx-dir or
> > > run latex by hand.
> > >
> > Detlev Humann wrote:
> > LoT-File is attached. I see that there is to much \addvspace, but of
course
> > it wasn't me - AFAIK ;-)
>>
> Herbert Voss wrote:
> yes, that's the question ...
>
> I have no idea at this time. for more informations i need the
> whole preamble and the doc, but only with the latex commands,
> if you have one in the text part.

Here they are. I thought the problem could be hidden in the section
"% Einzüge und Label-Weite der Verzeichnisse verstellen" (=Changing
indentations and label width of lists) in the LaTeX preamble. But after
erasing it there was no difference.
Not even erasing the whole preamble helped. So I have no more clue.
Thank you for your efforts!
Detlev
BTW: I'm running Lyx1.1.5fix2 on Suse7.1

LaTeX-Preamble_and_-Commands.tar.gz