Dear readers of this list,
I am referring to LyX 2.3.7 on Ubuntu 22.04 and pandoc 2.9.2.1:
I am able to export documents from LyX to docx or odt by means of
pandoc when I use TeX-Fonts (that is, the box "Do not use TeX-Fonts
(via XeteX or LuaTeX)" is *not* checked).

But when I check that box and want to use Non-TeX-Fonts, the export
option to docx or odt via pandoc disappears.

However, on the command line I can export the following latex-file by
means of pandoc to docx, eg.

pandoc -s -f latex -o Test_Nicht-TeX-Font_pandoc.docx -t docx
Test_Nicht-TeX-Font_pandoc.tex

%% Test_Nicht-TeX-Font_pandoc.tex
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\setmainfont{Liberation Serif}
\begin{document}
        Dieses Dokument benutzt einen "Nicht-TeX-Font" im Sinne von
LyX.
\end{document}

Is it possible to export LyX-documents with non-TeX-fonts by means of
pandoc? If yes, what can I do to convince LyX?

Thanks for helpful hints in advance

Tobias