On Monday 21 May 2001 13:07, Giorgio Corani wrote:
> Hi everyone.
> I would to get a good pdf output from my lyx document.
> I've  converted postscript with ps2pdf, but it didn't look good (at
> least within the acrobat reader), eventhoug it was ok when printed.
> Is it possible to get directly the pdf version, without to use ps2pdf?
> As far as i know now, it should possible with the 1.1.6 release.
> However, when I installed it, I wasn't able to do it.
> Can someone help me?
> thanks a lot, Giorgio
Hi!
My favorite method with my novells and books is:

Layout -> Dokument Layout -> Dokument -> Fonts: Times -> Font Size: 12

Export as ps and do ps2pdf, it's beautiful! I just tested the 1.1.6fix1
direct pdf export possibility and it too looks very good.
Perhaps you should take a look at:

Edit -> Preferences -> Converters -> PDF
Mine is like that:

Format: pdf
GUI name: PDF
Extension: pdf