Hi,

I hope I am in the correct space. — I have prepared a thesis for a PhD  (75K
words)and approx 80 figures, the text in Mac-word and the figures are in Adobe
Illustrator so I have some flexibility in Format. Also there are many
references. I hold all my references and comments on them in Bookends. I regret
not looking at lyx/latex and using them much earlier so I am looking for an
easy way to migrate this info into Lyx and I am also looking for a Thesis
template. I have dowloaded and installed Lyx on my Macbook Pro (Mavericks) and
been thro the intro etc. I am trying to minimise the effort in migration to Lyx
so any comments and advice is most welcome.

Thanks in anticipation

Regds

Brian Kneller