Brian,

have you googled this?

   https://www.google.com/search?q=calibri+latex

gives 94 answers. You would put the commands into the Preamble.

Now, however, comes the obvious question: Why? :-)-O

Calibri, besides being proprietary (and not on CTAN for easy
installation into LaTeX), is a Sans-Serif font.

For a documents Serifs are usually recommended for readability, whereas
Sans Serifs are more for presentations. Obviously this is
debatable :-)-O

There is a huge number of publicly available fonts on CTAN. You can look
at the font catalogue

   https://tug.org/FontCatalogue/

or experiment with a test document containing blindtext (lorem ispum)
and use

   Document -> Settings... -> Fonts

The pulldown will offer a number of fonts and if you untick

   Use non-TeX fonts (via XeTeX/LuaTeX)

it'll offer a (limited) number of fonts and even show if they are
already installed. (You can install via the TeX Live manager).

If you tick it there is a much larger offering, which I assume are the
ones available on the OS (in my case Mac).

I myself am a NoTo fan,by the way, with Source Code Pro for Typewriter.

greetings, el