Greetings:

As I typed a document using the article TextClass, in
the second subsection the paragraphs started to indent
the first line and to drop the interparagraph spacing.

I could not figure out what to do to fix this so I
output the file as LateX and looked at it in emacs.  I
note that before the problem every paragraph was
wrapped in {\raggedright ... \par}.  Furthermore,
there is a \medskip{} before and after all the
preceding paragraphs.

Why would Lyx stop formating the paragraphs (I have
checked that it is still in article TextClass).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michelle