Hello,

> >>I have Xfig 3.2.3 patchlevel beta-1 (Protocol 3.2) and when I try
> >>to export eps I get the following error message:
> >>   Unknown graphics language eps
> >>   Known languages are: acad box epic eepic eepicemu gif ibmgl
> >>      jpeg latex pcx pic pitex
> >>
> >>As I said before, I'd also like to update lyx (I have 1.1.5
> >>fix 1) on my redhat 6.2 (Xfree86-3.3.6). Is there any newer
> >>stable version?

'rpm -qa | grep lyx' reports lyx-1.1.5fix1-1

I've heard of lyx-1.1.6, but nobody suggested me moving to this
newer version. Is this bleeding edge?

> Have you got transfig installed as well as xfig, with the same realease
> number ? That might explain this failure.

'rpm -qa | grep transfig' reports transfig-3.2.1-4
'rpm -qa | grep xfig' reports xfig-3.2.3_beta1-2

Is that my problem? I thought rpm took care of these
dependencies. Where can I get updated xfig and transfig rpm
packages?

Thank you,
Matias.