The common behaviour of positioning the caption of a figure-float is
below the figure, which doesn´t look very nice for small pictures. I
wanted to put the caption on the right side of the figure like

22222222222222    Figure 1: Blabla
222figure22222
22222222222222

So I tried

       > it's the same situation like two figures or two tables or the
       > combination of them:
       > 1. open wide float
       > 2. insert caption and float as usual
       > 3. put cursor left or right from image
       > 4. layout->paragraph->extra->Minipage
       >     and Begin new Minipage (only needed,
       > when caption under image, but it's
       > a good thing to do it anyway)
       > 5. put cursor inside caption line
       > 4. layout->paragraph->extra->Minipage
       > and Begin new Minipage
       > and hfill between minipage paragraphs
             ^^^^^
like Herbert Voss told in this mailing list.

But if I do it that way, the caption is not positioned on the right top,
but on the right bottom. Posistioning in the paragraph->more-menu
doesn´t work. It looks like there is no connection between the caption
and the figure, thus a completely new minipage is created below the
figure-minipage containing the caption, like

22222222222222
222figure22222
22222222222222
                      Figure 1: Bla