Hi all,
I installed the latest version, since it solves the "compose key"
problem under Xfree4, but I'm facing a serious problem: I have a
document with a bibliography, and whenever I try to update the DVI LyX
gets almost freezed. Its process eats up all the CPU, the GUI shows
that it is running LaTeX, but this not true. I tried running with
"-dbg any" and it seems that at each latex run, LyX spends several
minutes in the "Update dep:" steps... This is of course crazy, given
the K7-700 256Mb machine where I'm running the check. After 15 minutes
or so and 4 latex, I finally got the DVI...

This happens on two machines, which were happily using 1.1.5fix2 until
this morning.

Please, help: any hints will be very appreciated, first of all by my
girlfriend, who is trying to finish the thesis... :)

bye, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax   | Quando vivro' di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas   | comincero' ad aver paura di chi mi copia.