It's finished! The most current release LyX 1.1.6fix2 now is available for
Win32, too! As usual have a look at:

    http://www.fh-hannover.de/mbau/tim/hentschel/lyx/index.htm

to read how to install and download LyX for Win32!

Ruurd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and me have made many improvements to
enhance the procedure of installing and setting up LyX on Win32! Now LyX is
completely separated from installing CygWin and all other tools! The
Installation now could be done by using a grafical setup utility instead of
the shell scripts which have produced  errors on some systems!

Although I have spend more than three days to rewrite the web page mentioned
above, there may be some errors included. If you detect any such error:
please contact me immediately so I can fix them in the near future!

Happy LyXing
Claus