hi!
I need to put in my documents some tables, which are larger that the
paper's margin.
Lyx's default policy is, as far as I know, to keep the table aligned
with the left margin, whereas the very right part of table goes outside
the right margin:

---------------------------
|                                    |<--- right margin
|                                        |<---my table (entirely
contained in the paper, although ouf of margins)

I would know if it's possible to put the large table in a "justified"
way, going out of left and right margin.
thanks, Giorgio