Is it possible to combine letters with an address database, so that i
get ex. 10 letters where only the 'to address' is different?
I can't find anything in the documentation, about this.
My lyx version is 1.1.5fix1.

NB: if this is a list that i must subscribe to get the answer, will
someone please tell me, i got the address from the FAQ, installed
with lyx.

                 @(~Ô^Ô~)@
  -------------oOo---U---oOo-------------
  |                                     |