Jörg Haug wrote:

> > > Is there a possibility to change the size of a line in a table in Lyx ?
> > > I did not find anything in the tutorial.
>
> Sorry there is a misunderstanding. I want to change the size of the line
> between two rows (e.g. to 1pt). Is this possible ?

in latex preamble write
\usepackage{array}

clear all entries for a cell-width in any column,
than open table-menu for the first cell (upper left)
and write in the alignment field (lower left)
for example:

|c!{\vrule width 3pt}p{12cm}|

this must be the whole definition of the table!
here it is:
|center column|||column with a width of 12cm|
vline         vline 3pt                  vline

or for a simple table

|c!{\vrule width 3pt}c|

the !{\vrule width 3pt} is like a | for a vertical line.

Herbert

--
http://www.educat.hu-berlin.de/~voss/lyx/