Hello All:

I am using the Document Class "Article" and would like
to change spacing between paragraphs universally to
have an extra space between paragraphs.

According to the Lyx manual, I should have the
SETSPACE package, which I put into the preamble as:

\usepackage setspace

Then I went to LAYOUT->DOCUMENT and changed Default
Skip to BigSkip but it did not change anything when I
viewed in DVI.

This would seem to be something I could do
document-wide rather than reverting to using the
<Control> <space> after every paragraph.

Help?!?!  I AM getting better at this, really I am.
Figuring it out slowly but surely!

Merci beaucoup!

Michelle