Hello World:

I am nearly done now with this document and doing some
minor tweaking (yes, I know, that is what Lyx is
supposed to do).  I have a table that I rotated 90
degrees to fit on my page.  I want to put a BOLD lines
-- some vertically and some horizontally  -- to divide
out the Total sections and headers.

I was able to make it happen just using LaTeX to
create the table (by repeating \hling\hline at the end
of the line I wanted the bold on), but my Lyx barfed
it up and I had to redo completely in Lyx.  Now, I
can't figure out how to get bolding back.

I also had a cap on my table to define the columns as
a whole (ie., used REGIONS to cap off columns labeled
0, I, II-X) The cap is NOT to go over the first column
(defines the rows) and the last column (giving
totals).
This too was do-able in LaTeX.

Are these possible in Lyx?  Any and all help will be
greatly appreciated.

Michelle

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michelle