Vitaly> On 17 June 2001 20:49, montyline wrote:
>> When editing a table, if i use the keypad for writing numbers it
>> doesn't write them in the celd, but in the begining of the table
>> (in the upper left corner aside the table). If i use the
>> numbers-key than are over the letters in the keyboard it goes
>> right.
>>
>> Any idea?

Vitaly> I see the same bug when I type some extra symbols in the table
Vitaly> (for example, russian letter with use xkb not LyX layout) I
Vitaly> hope it will be corrected in 1.1.6fix3 version

The problem is known, and fixed in 1.2.0cvs, but unfortunately the fix
is too complicated to be ported to 1.1.6 (says our local table guru).
So it will not be fixed in 1.1.6fix3.

JMarc