Greetings:

I am trying to add a hyperlink into my text to allow
users viewing the document online to click and be
linked to a webpage.  The INSERT->URL option is not
exactly what I need.  This only puts something in the
format of a webpage addy but does not make a clickable
link.

I searched in two LaTeX books as well:

_LaTeX Line by Line_  by Diller
_LaTeX A Document Preparation Guide_ by Lamport

and neither book has any references at all to URLs or
to hyperlinks.

Is there such a thing as a hyperlink in Lyx/LaTeX/TeX/
 Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Michelle