Greetings:

Ok, here I go waaaaaaaay out there on a limb and try something new.

I have a scatter plot graph I need to work on.  I do not know where the points
will be, but, there are relationships between the points that I want to show
with connecting lines.  I am trying to learn xypic to do this with Tex/LaTeX
and I am wondering if anyone might have an example of such an animal that I can
peek at to try to get a better grip on what to do.

Thanks in advance for the help on this...and as for my earlier blonde moment,
thanks for the "Use Geometry Package" WITH the measurement "in" -- I had tried
both options, but not TOGETHER.  Sheesh, sometimes I tell ya....

Thanks to all.

Michelle