Group:

You may have seen my posts about trying to get what I called "FloatNotes" to be
in a certain place in a document.  In my research, I found in _The Latex
Companion_ by Goossens, et.al., p. 149, you can go one step more than just
h,t,p,b.  There is also H.  h only means "try to put it here" while H means put
it here--PERIOD.

\begin{table}[H]
 blah blah blah table
\end{tabular}
\caption{info about table}
\end{table}

It cannot be used in conjunction with other specifiers though, i.e., [Hht] is
illegal.  You must, of course, issue a command to use the package...

\restylefloat{table} or \restylefloat{figure}

The book goes on to explain what is called a wrapfigure.  Close to what I was
trying to do with Float Note.  See pg 152 of the book for more details.

Trying to absorb more info to get EXACTLY what the boss wants.

Thanks to all for your help...hope this is helpful to others as well.

Michelle