Greetings, I am a non-techie student using LyX to write academic papers and
my thesis using the "article" class. Normally I have my line spacing set to 2
(as opposed to double, which is a bit too narrow. I've actually had profs
bitch about it).

However, when I'm writing an inset quote (using the "quote" or "verse"
environment), I'd prefer to have these sections single-spaced.

Is there a way to do this? I don't know Latex, but I imagine there is
something I could put in the preamble to tell it to make "quote" and "verse"
single-spaced when everything else is double spaced?

If possible, please cc: your reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as I am not subscribed
to this list. Thanks.

Jim
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]