On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 05:17:23PM -0300, Rodrigo Alexandre Ribeiro Canellas wrote:
> Very new user posting first question!
>
> How can I change a Environment?

Usually, with ERT.

> For example:
>   - I want to change the font type used in Standard Environment

You probably meant here changing the font for the whole document.
Changing the font size can be done in the document dialog.
Changing the font to a sans serif font can be done by putting
  \renewcommand\familydefault{\sfdefault}
in the preamble (open the preamble dialog using the layout->latex preamble
menu).

>   - After pressing RETURN at the end of a Standard, I do not want the
> Santard below to be idented

Open the document dialog, and change separation from Indent to Skip.

>   - I do not want the font of the Paragraph to be bold

Put the following lines in the preamble:

\usepackage{sectsty}
\paragraphfont{\normalfont}

>   - After pressing RETURN at the end of a Paragraph, I want the next to
> be a Paragraph, not a Standard

I don't understand what you meant here.