Hi all,

I need a document with all fonts the same size, i.e. "normal". I don't
want to change the font size in all "paragraph", "section" etc.
manually. The font should still be boldface. Can one do this in the
latex preable, for example? Or need I make a new layout (which, BTW, I
don't know how to do -- the docs on the issue are frightening! :) The
document is a koma-report. LyX is current, as well as tetex.

Thanks,
--

|  Juha Siltala         |  Mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
|  Maahisentie 2K B52   |  Tel : +358  8 554 3591            |