Hello,

It's just for a proposition.
I've got some citation reference in my document and now,
I need to remove some of the citation references. The problem is that
I must locate the citation reference manually and, my document is huge.
So I propose a popup dialog for citation reference that allows to navigate
through the citation reference in the document (like the search and replace
dialog).
The second thing is that the behavior of the lyx citation environment is
very anoying. When you click on the text describing the citation reference,
a dialog pops up. I think this dialog should pop up just when you click
on the key of the citation reference and not on the text.

Your sincerely,

Yann COLLETTE