Hello,
I got to know lyx about 6 months ago and Iīm still facinated of the results
you get using it, why does anyone need word o something else?
But sometimes I still have problems and I hope that anybody could help me.
1. How can I change the spacing size within "itemize" or "enumerate", because
the result given by lyx isnīt what I need, I have to reduce it.
2. I wanted to include about 30 graphics/tables in my document, but after the
eighteenth I just got lots of errors ... why? How can I include that amount
of graphics as floats?
3. How can I change pagenumberinh so that it will begin counting with 1 at
the first page of the first chapter and not at the index?

Thankīs for helping

Holger