On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 08:19:47PM +0200, morten wrote:
> thanks herbert I had the feeling you would sent me that link.
> That was how I found prosper in the first place.
>
> I have followed the links and found dekel's homepage. He had done what I would
> like to do. that why I tried prosper.
> I have placed prosper.cls with all the other .cls files and having
> rehashed and reconfigured lyx still don't find it.
>
> Am I to conlude that the problem lies in the prosper.cls file?
> mo

Can latex find prosper ? (try doing kpsewhich prosper.cls).

Did you put prosper.layout in ~/.lyx/layouts ?
If you already put it there, then edit prosper.layout and change the line

  #  \DeclareLaTeXClass[prosper2]{slides (prosper)}
  #  \DeclareLaTeXClass[prosper]{slides (prosper)}

and then do edit->reconfigure again.