Great news for Praedor!

The wc command counts spaces, so if you simply remove the -c from the wc
command at the bottom of this thread, you'll see three numbers output on one
line. The first number is the number of lines, and is probably totally
meaningless. The second number is the number of words. The third number is
the number of characters, including spaces.

Steve

--
Steve Litt
Webmaster, Troubleshooters.Com