Links should be possible as follows:
- links inside a single document (refs and page refs)
- links between two documents (refs and page refs)
I need the latter because the basic approach to generate my manual is to
work with separate LyX-files all coming together in one "master"-file.
For conversion latex->html I used to use latex2html but latex2html seems to
get into trouble when defining a preamble like \usepackage[ps2pdf
...]{hyperref}

TIA
Stephan
--
Stephan E. Schlierf M.A.
- chief concept & design developer -

                    Dekel Tsur

                    <dekelts@tau.        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED], LyX
users <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    ac.il>               cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Working with multiple
documents in multiple export formats
                    09/25/01

                    09:36 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Dekel Tsur

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 04:13:48PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> Problem two - creating a link that is valid for both - pdf and html -
still
> remains because I donīt know how to
> - use pdftex
> - define my links (labels as well as pages)
> May I ask you one more time for a helping hand ?

It depends what do you mean by link?
Is it a link inside the document ? (e.g. a link to section 3)
or is it a link to a web page ?
In case of the latter, do you want to have the text of the link to be equal
to the URL (e.g. <a href="http://www.lyx.org";>http://www.lyx.org</a> )
or not (e.g. <a href="http://www.lyx.org";>The LyX homepage</a> )

Finally, which program do you use for latex->html conversion ?