Hi there,

what I want to do is to create a link from one file to another one.
I use document class book(koma-script) and included package url by putting
\usepackage{url} into the preamble.
I already tried the following:
- Insert -> URL
- wrote \url[linkname{file.html} in plain LaTeX.
Then I tried to export the file by running Export -> HTML.
Both failed that means what I see in the HTML-file is not a link but the
plain text "linkname file.html"
For conversion I use latex2html with the switches "- no_subdir -split 0
-show_section_numbers"

Can anybody tell me what to do to create an URL when using document class
book (I really would like to avoid document class LinuxDoc) ?

TIA
Stephan
NB: LyX 1.1.6fix3 on a SuSE Linux 7.0
--