Ben,

you may have already worked it out, but I've done this by putting

\def\bibname{References}

in ERT , on the line before I have my "BibTeX Generated References"
I'm not sure if it is the best way to do it but it worked for me.

Nick

--
Nick Burgan

Active Noise and Vibration Control Group
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Adelaide
SA 5005
AUSTRALIA