I wonder, whether there is a simple possibility to have nested inputs of LyX
documents. This would open a handy way to structure large projects in
several layers (master and sub-master, so to say).

I just tried

  light.lyx inputs
     red.lyx
     green.lyx inputs
       green1.lyx
       green2.lyx
       test.eps (as floating pic).

However, the nested inlcusion of lyx documents did not work:

 Latex Error: file "green1.tex" not found.

I tried both, \input and \include: \include cannot be nested by default
(LaTeX limitation) but you normally can have nesting of \input commands,
however I suppose LyX handles only one level of \input-ted LyX-files.

(It is not very urgent, however.)

Guenter

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]