Hi,

This is probably a FAQ, but I've spent two hours reading docs, faqs, mailing
list archives and haven't found the answer to this simple question, so I
apologize if I'm wasting anyone's time. (Thanks for the help with the fonts
btw)

If I want to modify the Article Class so that it doesn't insert the date
under my title, is there an easy way to do that? I imagine once I know how
that's done I'll be on my way to learning how to make all the adjustments I
need by myself. Everything else is great, it's just that I didn't ask for a
date.

Thanks